10.25.2013

Weekend Reads {10.25.13}


Hello Friday! If words could express my level of joy right now, I sure would be doing so. After a long two weeks with little sleep and no time off, my schedule is finally clear for a full three days. Over the next couple days I've got a packed schedule of eating, sitting, sleeping, reading, and football watching and I could not be more excited. Sometimes you just need some days of very little to do. But the best part of all of this is that the release of the newest issue of LPF Mag coincides with the weekend. Just a few days ago the latest issue dropped and it's better than ever and full of fall goodness to indulge in this weekend. It features a ghoul-tastic Halloween bash, fall fashion, easy hearty slow cooker meals, and my DIY dinner party put together with only items from Lowes. So instead of sharing my five favorite reads from the week today, I'm sharing the one most fabulous read of the season! Click the link below to flip through the whole issue and be sure to have a relaxing weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment