9.06.2013

Weekend Reads {9.6.13}


Happy Friday dolls. I hope everyone had a blissful 4 day work week even though the short weeks seem much more stressful sometimes. I am gearing up for beautiful wedding tomorrow at this amazing South Georgia Plantation. It's sure to be full of rustic chic touches and tons of southern flair. But, what I'm most excited about this weekend are our plans for Sunday. On the agenda is a whole lot of nothing which pleases me very much after a late night at work. The idea is to make up a pitcher of rum punch and hang out on the couch catching up on all our favorite shows we have missed recently and of course watch a bit of football. After all, fantasy football did start this week and even though it's technically Rob's team, I pretend it's mine... I must say, I have a pretty good feeling about this season and I think we might even bring home the prize. With all the excited surrounding the start of football season around here, I've gathered up my favorite football themed links to share with you today. So if you're like me and you're ready to throw some amazing get togethers for the season, bust out the pen and paper and take some notes from these spirited soirees.

1. Vintage Football/Tailgate Dessert Table from Hostess With The Mostess

2. Football Party from Amanda's Parties To Go

3. Football Kickoff Party from Catch My Party

4. Tackle Your Appetite Supper Bowl Party from Passion For Parties

5. Game Day! from Everyday Occasions

No comments:

Post a Comment