8.09.2013

Weekend Reads


Happy Friday! Those are my favorite words to post to you every week. We are headed off to Jacksonville today for a family function and I've got one thing on my mind, weekend reads. Whenever we head out of town, there is always lots of family time and fun, but there is also a good bit of down time to just relax while driving. It gets me out of the house and away from work. I stop thinking about oh this needs to be done and that needs to be done, and I can finally catch up on all my favorite blogs and magazines. This weekend, I'm challenging you to do the same. Even if you are staying home, step away from the to-do list for a least an hour and just relax. Pull out your favorite book, September issues of your magazines, or take to your computer for your must read blogs. Today I want to share with you a blogger round up of my five favorite posts from the week. These are the posts that really have me inspired and looking to fun in the future. I hope they give you a bit of inspiration as well. Have a great weekend!

1. Eat Live Run Coffee Pancakes: All I have to say is YUM!

2. Confetti Pop Gold Stripe Favor Bags: Every party needs a dab of gold.

3. House of Earnest Bacon Jalapeno Shrimp: These would make a great party app.

4. La Petite Fashionista Gameday Glam: Is it football season yet?

5. Hank and Hunt Five Second Bunting: Need I say more? It's bunting that's done in 5 seconds!

*Image Courtesy of Me Oh My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to spend lots of time reading september issues out in the yard on an Adirondack chair - summer perfection!

    ReplyDelete