7.05.2013

The Happiest Hour {Sparkling Rosemary Gin}



Ever since I planted my herb garden last week, I've been finding ways to incorporate them into as many dishes and cocktails as possible. I've used the orange mint in a mojito, the chives atop a ricotta flatbread,  the parsley in homemade white bean dip, and now I'm using the rosemary in a sparkling gin cocktail. Artesian cocktails are making a huge comeback with the refined elegant trend. Think less pre made juice blends and more organic flavors like herbs and natural sweeteners. This sparkling rosemary gin concoction is just the ticket. It's got the perfect blend of savory and sweet with a mix of wild honey and fresh rosemary sprigs. I'll be sipping on this beauty till I run out of rosemary it's so good! Here's the recipe...

:: Ingredients ::
2 oz Gin
1 Tablespoon Wild Honey
1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
Club Soda

:: Directions ::
In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, slightly muddle rosemary with honey. Add gin and shake. Pour over ice, top with club soda, and garnish with rosemary sprig.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment