6.28.2013

Party DIY {Colorful Clipboard Picture Frames}


I have to say, this has to be one of my favorite DIY's I've ever done. I really struggle with changing the pictures displayed in the house. Sometimes I just don't quite have the time to take the frames off the wall, find a picture that fits and hang it back up. These clipboard picture frames solve that problem. The best part is that I don't have to find a pictures that fits perfectly. You can use these colorful clipboards for anything though. Use them to brighten up your office, hang documents you don't want to forget, or display your kids artwork. They're customizable to fit your decor and an easy way to spruce up your space. Here's the step-by-step...


:: Supplies ::
Acrylic Craft Paint
Clipboards
Sponge Brush
Painters Tape or Stencil

:: Directions ::
1. Use your painter's to mark off 3" wide stripes or apply stencil. Paint in desired color and immediately remove painter's tape. Let dry completely.
2. Hang on the wall and clip picture.

1 comment:

  1. These are AMAZING! i am now officially living with kyle until a TBD date so trying to incorporate both of our personal styles.. i think he'd like these!

    ReplyDelete