2.15.2013

Perfect Pairings {Wine & Cheese}


Happy Friday Dolls! I hope everyone had a very nice, relaxing Valentine's Day yesterday. I spent the evening indulging in a few of my favorite things, good red wine, smelly cheeses and thin sliced prosciutto. In my opinion, it's probably the best dinner ever. Sitting around noshing and drinking wine, how can you go wrong? Last night's dinner left me feeling more than full though. It left me curious and eager to learn about the perfect wine and cheese pairings. After a bit of research I learned that champagne pairs best with creamy, decadent cheeses while merlot is best with stiff, sharp, salty cheeses. The research really peaked an interest and has me wanting to explore different pairing options for wine, beer, and liquors to share with you. In the mean time, enjoy this chart for perfect wine and cheese pairings.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment