1.01.2013

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2013 y'all! Last year was full of fun but I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be my year. Thirteen is my favorite number after all. With the new year upon us, it's time to make some resolutions. Whether you pledge to take on a healthy habit or kick a bad one, the new year is always a time for new beginnings. I wanted to share with you today my resolutions for a happy and healthy 2013. 

Create: this year I want to take the time to create more for the blog, to start being a creater and not a curator.

Relax: with so much going on its easy to get bogged down and stressed out. I want to take the time each week to just decompress and spend time with those that mean the most to me.

Capture: it's been a long time coming, but a couple years after getting my camera, I'm going to finally sit down and figure out how to use it and take the best possible pictures.

Eat: isn't eating better everybody's resolution? I do my best to try and eat healthy as often as possible, but sometimes convenience is key. This year I want to focus on making easy, healthy, and delicious meals from scratch using fresh ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment