11.12.2012

Color Me {Blush & Gray}


Hi there! How was everyone's weekend? We spent it celebrating Rob's 25th birthday and it was actually quite relaxing. Per the birthday boys request we spent Friday and Saturday just sitting and relaxing, something that, given our busy schedules, rarely happens. It was nice because when I got tired of sitting (it happened often) I was actually able to get a lot of December prep work done for the blog and plan ahead for this week's trip to Tennessee for my friend Kayla's wedding. Today's post is actually inspired by her classically beautiful colors. Kay has gone with her favorite blush pink (or pig pink as I call it because that's her favorite animal) and paired it with my new favorite neutral, gray. The combo is wonderful because 10 years down the road it will have the same (not dated) impact. I love how elegant but fun and totally girlie it is. I can't to see her vision come to life and celebrate the happy moment with her this weekend!

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment