11.20.2012

A Blushing Dream


This past weekend Rob and I packed up the car and headed north for the wedding of one of my best friends from high school. I had a blast remembering good times and sharing in new memories. Her wedding, although cold, was one of the most beautiful. A large tent adorned with twinkle lights and a huge chandelier over the dance floor set the mood for an evening to remember. Her tables covered in floor length cream linens were accented by gray and blush table runners, votive candles, and light pink and white roses. I was so busy enjoying my time that I realized after I forgot to take pictures of all the little details. I did, however, want to share a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend with you. My favorite is the one of the new Mr. and Mrs. covered in cake!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment