10.22.2012

Color Me {Camel}


Camel is one of those fall colors that has always just seemed so mundane to me. The shade of khaki can appear bleak and boring when not done right. But recently, the soft hue has given off the appearance of freshness and beauty amongst the changing fall colors. It is breath of fresh air when you've been looking at shades of reds and oranges all day. Plus, when paired with deep shades of navy, gray, or black it is magically transformed from something that reminds me of sand between my toes to a timeless image of Jackie O. I can't wait to incorporate it into my fall pallet through classic pieces like a trench coat or as the base of a table piled with navy and soft cream accents. While it may remind me of summer vacation, camel is now a stable color in all that is fall!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment