9.10.2012

Color Me {New York City}


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a relaxing and fabulous weekend. Ever since fashion week began last week, my mind has been focused on the city. And, with the anniversary of 9/11 tomorrow, there is no taking my thoughts away from it. This magical city captures all that is classic. Full of history, it's hard to not think about it's pure beauty and significance in history. With city sights floating in my head, I'm feeling inspired today by classic New York beauty. Black and white with pops of vibrant yellow lend themselves to the industrial timeless feel of the city. I can't help but dream of an event decorated in nothing but shades of gray, black and white with the occasional pop taxi yellow. Industrial modern inspired centerpieces would top it all off perfectly.

So, as we move through this week, especially into tomorrow, my head will be constantly filled with notions of the city's great wonder, it's amazing past and bright future.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment