8.06.2012

Color Me {Gold}

All that glitters isn't always gold. But, sometimes it is! Lately I've been giving in to the girly side of me. Glitter and gold and everything in between has been screaming my name. Usually the one to opt for an all black casual ensemble, I like to let the events take center stage. And, what screams center stage more than a metallic soiree filled with enough gold detailing to suit a king. While some may call it gaudy, I think a gilded color scheme with neutrals like ivory and soft petal pink make for a pretty classic combination. If you love the color combo but are a bit scared of all the glitter, all you really need is a bottle of metallic gold spray paint. Take the bottle to all you can get your hands on from chipboard letters to glass vases and more. You get the gilded effect without the mess and over the top feeling of glitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment