7.02.2012

Color Me {Red, White, & Blue}

Hi dolls! I hope everyone had a fabulous last week. Mine was amazingly relaxing and I wish I was back in the Islands already. But, another holiday is upon us and it's time to celebrate. When I was a kid, I used to hate the 4th of July because the fireworks scared the living daylights out of me. But, the older I got, the more I realized what an amazing holiday it is and how much fun it can be. I love incorporating the patriotic stars and stripes in any way possible. Striped linens topped with star shaped treats in the traditional red, white, and blue will make for one chic event. Add in new favorited American traditions like bandanas and mason jars to complete the decor. Serve up cracker jacks, hamburgers and hot dogs to make for the perfect red, white, and blue celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment