7.16.2012

Color Me {Indigo}

Hi lovlies and happy Monday! I'm feeling major inspiration today from the classics. Whether it be old movies, timeless books, or a pair of blue jeans, you just can't go wrong with something that never goes out of style. Whenever I'm in a bind for design inspiration or the perfect outfit, I always reach for the staples like a little black dress, a pair of dark skinny jeans, or a nice sailor stripe. Well, today, I was feeling in quite a bind for the perfect color. Nothing was really inspiring me, until I began to think about my go-tos and realized that the unmistakable shade of denim indigo was just what I was hoping for. This dark shade of blue brings a classic casual touch to any event. Reminiscent of your favorite pair of blue jeans, the hue can be incorporated in a number of ways. You can keep it as the focal point or simply use it to accent brighter colors like yellow or pink. Either way you use it, it is sure to bring a timeless feel to the room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment