6.21.2012

Indulge In {Bleu Cheese & Nectarine Salad}

I feel as though this week is a little bit dedicated to Rachael Ray. She had me inspired on Monday and she got me again with this bleu cheese and nectarine salad. I struggle with eating salads because they are usually so mundane, but this one has me hooked. The pungent taste of the bleu cheese when mixed with the sweet seasonal nectarine brightens up the dull bed of lettuce. I'm imagining trading in the traditional garden or caesar salad and serving this up for your first course. Guest will be inspired and thankful you upgraded the salad portion of their meal! Here's how to make it happen...

:: Ingredients ::
2 Cups Spring Mix
3 oz. Bleu Cheese Crumbles
7 Nectarine Slices

:: Directions ::
Layer and serve with favorite dressing. I chose a traditional oil based caesar and it was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment