5.04.2012

Lusting After {Magazine Layouts}

Happy Friday dolls! Today I'm very excited to announce the beginning of something great, LPF Magazine, started by the lovely Lauren of La Petite Fashionista! It will be a wonderful combination of fashion, entertaining, decorating, DIYs and more. And, I am happy to be contributing with entertainment tips and beautiful soirees. We are predicting it will be the best lifestyle mag to date. But then again, we are a little biased. With an August 1st release date for the first issue, it's time to kick it in to high gear. Ever sense hearing the news from Lauren, I've been paying more attention to beautiful layouts and lusting after all the perfect designs. Taking the extra time to notice the layout and not just the content has made me realize it's all about a balance of filling the space while not making it too overwhelming. It's about the little details. The big picture is important but close up shot can make an even bigger impact. 

Needless to say, it's becoming harder and harder to contain my excitement! I can't wait to share the first issue with all of you and celebrate this amazing fete with Lauren! Have a great weekend dolls!

1 comment:

  1. you are so awesome sarah! i am SOOO glad you will be working with me on LPF Mag! we are going to do big things ;)

    ReplyDelete