12.23.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Light the Night}

At this point my dolls, Christmas is only 2 days away! One of my favorite things to do every year is venture out and check out the amazing light displays people come up with! Well hands down, the most amazing one this year goes to a family right down the street. As the winner of "Good Morning America"'s  Best Light Display contest, I had to check this amazing light display out. Dedicated to our troops, this Southwood, Tallahassee, Florida, family really went above and beyond. Watch the video above to see what I mean.

{Here is where you watch the video in aww.}

Pretty amazing right? I am proud to say that I live in the same town as these people and have the privilege of seeing this display in person.  But don't fret, the best displays aren't simply the ones that are perfectly timed to music and move. No. Here are some of my other favorite displays of the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment