7.25.2011

This Week I Feel...Refreshed


After a long, hectic week of late meetings, packing, unpacking, cleaning, re cleaning, projects, and more cleaning, I'm finally beginning to feel settled and refreshed. Does moving make anyone else feel refreshed? I'm yes, obviously I hate it while it's happening. But, after it's over, I've tossed so much during the move that I'm frankly just too lazy and don't care enough about it to move, that I feel lighter and almost like a new person. It's weird. Anyways, as I'm decorating this new place (I was over my old decor, and this place is 3 times the size so I need more stuff!) I'm drawing my inspiration from navys and whites. I feel it just keeps playing on the refreshed vibe I'm getting right now. I'm turning my home into a sanctuary to come home to at the end of the day! 

On a side, but more relevant, note, navy is a great neutral color for any event. It acts like a black or brown but brings something a little more special to the color pallet than black or brown. Personally, I'm kind of obsessed. It's turning into a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment