7.05.2011

Party Inspired {Sunshine)

In typical Florida fashion, the past couple of weeks have brought torrential down pours every afternoon. And, it has left me longing for more appearances from the shimmer of the sun. I have found myself incorporating yellow everywhere I can like my new bed skirt and throw pillows.  Yellow, an ever popular and bright summer shade, is sure to brighten your soiree up, even if you just incorporate it in splashes.  Try it on your shoes or the rim of your champagne flutes.  Or, get creative, and have life like yellow flowers popping off of your cake! How would you incorporate bursts of yellow into your daily life?

1 comment:

  1. you know yellow is my fave color (remember my old ranger? ;). my fave flowers are yellow roses too! love this !

    ReplyDelete