6.27.2011

This Week I Feel...The Red, White, and Blues

I love the Fourth of July.  It is just such a relaxed holiday.  There is no big pressure to do anything except exactly what you want to do! Usually on the Fourth, we head down to the beach for a while then mosey back to the house where we grill on the back deck.  Usually, it's a very low key holiday.  I have such a large family, and holidays are such a big deal. Don't get me wrong, I love spending every holiday with my family, but sometimes a low key day is perfect!  I've never actually done a big Fourth of July bash, with lots of friends and family. But, suddenly I'm feeling the urge to deck out the back deck in American flags and light up the night with sparklers to celebrate how thankful I am to live in such an amazing country! Whatever your holiday plans be this coming weekend, I hope you do it in style with a touch of flair and a little bit of sparkle.  But, most of all I hope you do it safely! Happy July 4th everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment