6.17.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Dad}

Seeing as Father's Day is Sunday, I wanted today's Friday Lovin' to be all about my dad! Lately I've been thinking about what I can do to make the day special just for him.  For a man who does so much, this should be his day to do as he pleases and partake in some of his favorite things.  So here's a little run down of how I'm thinking our Father's Day should go this year! I'm thinking the perfect day for Dad starts with some homemade blueberry pancakes and maybe a bike ride down to the beach to hang for a few hours.  The beach will be followed up with a great came of ball with our dog, Harley.  Finish off the day by throwing ribs on the Big Green Egg or grilling burgers at Jose's (the bar my Dad built on our back deck) with a rum drink in hand!  But, even if we don't spend the day this way, I'm sure it will be great! Making Dad happy on this day is all that matters.  After everything he has done for me, he deserves more than one day a year dedicated just to him. Thanks for everything Dad! I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment